Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I Bought a Kayak Cooler !!!! Is it the best Kayak Cooler ?

  Well it is time I purchased a nice cooler for my Kayak and Canoe fishing.    I actually went and did some Coastal Marsh fishing recently and caught a keeper Red Drum and Flounder and I had Nothing to to put them in to keep them cold!!!! 

   This started my search for a nice soft cooler that would fit nicely on the front of my yak and also fit in the front or back of my canoes.   A soft cooler it had to be especially since a soft one could/would conform to a canoes shape while laying on the bottom.    

I looked at lots of them  online and after reading lots of reviews ( plus I spoke with a kayaker who had one) and decided on the Reliable Fishing cooler.    Now, these are not cheap but you get what you pay for and I decided to spend the 150~ bucks and order one. 

you can get it here -  https://amzn.to/2RJu3gL

Amazon said I could expect my package in like 5 days but it came in two! Great ! I have been waiting on an anchor for over 2 mos ! It must be coming from China!!.

I unboxed the cooler and did a video on it which you can see below and while I have not used it yet, it is clearly a well made cooler though only time will confirm this. I am confident it would prove to be worth the 150 bucks. Anyway check out how well this cooler fits on the front of my Yak ( It will be secured with 2 bungees )

This is on a Wilderness Systems Atak 140


My Unboxing Video.



I will post an update on it after I have put a few fish in it!

Thanks for reading and watching !!  Mack 

#kayakcooler

#reliablecooler

#fishingislife

No comments: