Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Chattahoochee River SkipJack Fishing w Bobby Garland Baby Shad's

Skip Jack Fishing !

04.04.21   Columbus, Georgia
Water Flow aprox 14000 CFM

Today I fished for Skippies or Skipjack Herring in the Chattahoochee River on the Columbus Riverwalk.   I actually had caught my first one the day before getting this species off of my bucket list.    These fish are very very close cousins to the Hickory Shad on East Coast Rivers and they are caught with the same tactics.  
A very fun fish to catch !!!

Hope you enjoy and hit the subscribe button!!!
Thanks, Mack

Get your Glo Shad here- https://amzn.to/3i4U1cC

See My Video

#fishing
#bassfishing
#columbusgeorgia
#skipjackherring
#jonb
#1rod1reel
#chattahoocheeriver
#georgiafishing
#creekfishing
#riverfishing

No comments: