Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Shad Fishing Old Waynesborough Park in Goldsboro, NC --- 2 Trips this spring.

 Dates - Feburary 10th  Water  Flow CFM ~1300

             February 17th   Water Flow CFM  ~1800


My first 2 Shad Trips of the year (I will post the videos at the bottom) were made at
Old Waynesborough Park in Goldsboro NC .   You can hike to the best spots in 20 min
or so.   Here is a picture of where to hike to. 


The first video I caught all White (American Shad) and the second I caught all Hickories.
This is a great area to fish for shad except for 1 thing.   The noise accross the river. 
There is an ATV park across the river and it stays BUSY. 

I will post a few pictures right here but be sure to watch the videos which show
how to catch them as well.   









Now the 2 Videos.....Make sure you subscribe to this blog and my YouTube Channel.




Thanks Mack

#shadfishing
#neuseriverfishing
#fishing



No comments: