Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Haw river trip with my son. May 2010

Took my son on a float trip to my favorite river. The Haw of course. We fished it during the heat of the day from 1-5 so fishing was OK at best but we had a good time. 6 bass caught in all, and all on buzzbaits.
Here is my son in his canoe.

Here he is trying to show off by standing up and fishing.

Here I am with an avg Haw river bass.

Here is Mack N. with a Haw River bass that crushed a buzzer!

And here is a water snake that he took a picture of.

A great few hours on my favorite river with my favorite fishing partner. We caught all of the bass on buzzers in slack water. Lots of minnows everywhere in the water which suggest that there was a good spawn this year and ample food in the river. We saw some geese and a few ducks. I cant wait to hit it at daylight one day. Mack

No comments: