Thursday, May 29, 2014

What is my most popular Blog post????

Ok, What is my most popular blog post?  Does it have something to do with Shad fishing?  Roanoke Bass fishing????
  
No.    But, lets back up a minute.  In 2009 I started this blog inspired by a blog I found on wordpress that was a canoeing and fishing blog. I started this blog to  chronicle  my treks down the many rivers I venture down(or up)and to also have a good time with it posting my favorite passion of mine which is  fishing.  I am a somewhat poor writer but I don't  really care. It is what it is.  I do sometimes try to post items that I think would draw viewers to my site but most time I do not.   Example:  I thought my post on Roanoke Bass and Shad would be popular(and they are coming in at 4th and 10th) but I never thought that they would be beat by a squirrel article and a canoe article. 

Anyway, almost instantly I kept pondering expanding my blog into my hunting treks but didn't for a good while as I thought they would be a distraction and also draw too many negative comments.  One boring day in 2011 I had nothing to post except a hunting post and I decided heck its my blog I will post what I want to.   One of my first hunting post was about Fox squirrels in North Carolina and I actually thought at the time that it would draw few if any viewers and was mainly for me.
Boy was I wrong!  My fishing blogs best post doesn't have anything what so ever to do with fishing!!!  And # 2 is about canoes!!     Dang,   Shows what I know.     Here is a list that will show you what I mean.

This is for a month but I can sort it any way and the Fox squirrel post is always # 1 whether it is sorted by day, week , month or year.   Oh well.   
Pageviews
4562
2218
603
601
Oct 8, 2011, 3 comments
568
Dec 17, 2009
480
463
446
Mar 24, 2011, 1 comment
443
May 29, 2010, 1 comment


Mack
364
              

No comments: