Friday, April 19, 2013

Huge Bass , Great Job Son!!!

My son called me at work April the 15th and wanted to borrow my waders and Truck to go fishing on his own to a  spot I have taken him to in the past.
He has fished with me a lot but when I am not home he is stuck to fishing places he can walk or ride his bike to. That has all changed now since he can drive.  I agreed to let him use my truck. 
Later in the day I had forgotten he was fishing and I get a text and open it up and lookie here what do I see. He has caught 2 very nice bass. Both on a floating frog. The first one pictured was actually the second caught and she went 6 lbs 6 oz. The 2nd one pictured went 4 lbs even . The scale was going from 3-15 - 4-0 . 

Here they are.


Great Job  Son!

#hugenorthcarolinabass
#hugebass
#bassfishing

1 comment:

Feather Chucker said...

That first one is a monster.