Monday, April 1, 2013

Rat-L-Trap Clinic

One of my friends called me Friday am(3/22/13) and wanted to hit my very best spot around 3 or so....I was reluctant to go as I thought the cold snap would give the bass at this spot lockjaw. I also had planned to go to a Boat store and look at Jon boats. He finally talked me into it and I hit the road to go and pick him up.
About 1/2 way there I got a call from work telling me that I needed to be on a conference call at 4pm. Crap! we would be fishing then. We arrived at this spot after a mile hike at 3:40. I caught several nice ones on Rattlin baits at at 3:56 I had to truck in up into the woods to get away from the rushing water so i could hear the call. The call lasted right at an hour and right at 4:56 I was back standing on the rock slinging the ole Rat l trap...2nd cast..bam . Caught another. I will not name this fellow fisherman(Steve-also know as Nat's Dad) cause I spotted him 1 hr while on the call.

Date 03/22/13
Rod Used 7' Allstar
Reel- Shimano Calcutta 200
Line- 12 lb Pink Ande
Water temp- 50 degrees
Time - 330Pm - 500PM
Get the Lure here - https://amzn.to/3FuS6K8


Thanks For Looking ...Mack

No comments: