Thursday, April 17, 2014

Cary and Raleigh Urban fishing for 2014.

Lots of Lakes around  the  Cary , Apex and Raleigh area .   A lot of these lakes are from flooding problems on Crabtree creek.  Bond lake and   Crabtree Lake, are a couple examples of these and there are at least 20 of these built in  the Crabtree creek watershed area.   There are also a lot of small neighborhood lakes in this area as well. This post will hopefully be an on going post for this year of my "urban" fishing adventures in the Triangle.  

4/10/14
The first urban adventure was April 10th   on my way home from work.  I fished from  630 -730 and caught 2 bass on a Booyah spinnerbait.   The first bass hit on the 3rd cast(just like the monster I caught the other day) and she weighed in right at 6 lbs.   The second was really hungry and was about the same size as my bait .  That fish may have been 10 inches.   Not too bad for an hour of fishing.



Mack

No comments: